Artificial Turf/grass for Roof Putting Greens/rooftop, Gardendecoration Model G001
Description: Decorative synthetic turf model G001,with CE certification , monofilament grass yarn type and yarn material is PP. The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height ,density, backing and Dtex are all as customer order. Feature 1) Applied for landscaping, garden, residential,...Send Inquiry
Decorative synthetic turf model G001,with CE certification , monofilament grass yarn type and yarn material is PP. The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height ,density, backing and Dtex are all as customer order.
19.5 stitches/10 CM
1) Applied for landscaping, garden, residential, kids playgroud carpet, swimming pool ground, wall decoration, roof, high way greening, mul-tifuntional
2) Natural looking appearance
3) Safty, soft, comfortable, environmental, durable
4) Anti-UV, anti-rust, anti-mildew
5) Good water permeability
6) Easy installation and maintanance
Why Buy It?
As the name suggests, this is a "portable" can be rolled up the tennis court, the surface is the plastic surface layer, nylon braided surface layer, generally with a special adhesive glue with a certain strength and hardness of the asphalt, cement, concrete foundation On the ground can be, and some can even spread directly or adhere to any support on the ground, the bedding is convenient, suitable for transport and has a very strong adaptability, indoor and outdoor or even roof can be used.
Description: From now on, we have CE certification, ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
You could choose many different packing ways, in rolls by PP bag,in pieces by woden case, in small rolls by films,etcs.
about 2200-2500 sqm
about 4500-4600 sqm
about 4600-5000 sqm
Installing Decoractive Artificial Grass onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much decoractive synthetic turf you will need.Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres(6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the decractive synthetic turf .A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the decoractive synthetic turf to trim off to make that perfect edge in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your decractive synthetic turf , using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and decractive synthetic turf .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue-only quality outdoor tape and glue should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive and decractive synthetic turf tacks can be used.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 5-7 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us.Besides,as long as you tell us the football field size,we can tell the quantity of all things you need for the project.