Villa High Quality Artificial Turf Synthetic Grass Roll For Homes and Entertained Z149
Description: 25mm 8000 density Landscaping Home Decoration Artificial Grass, china supplier,monofilament grass yarn type and yarn material is PE.The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height , density , backing and Dtex are all as customer order. Product A dvantages Other description 1)...Send Inquiry
25mm 8000 density Landscaping Home Decoration Artificial Grass, china supplier,monofilament grass yarn type and yarn material is PE.The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height , density , backing and Dtex are all as customer order.
13.5 stitches/10 CM
PP + none woven cloth
1) Yarn: PE+PP
3) Colour: Bicolor with 4 color yarns
1) Applied for landscaping, garden, residential, playgroud, swimming pool ground, wall decoration, roof, high way greening, mul-tifuntional
2) Natural appearance
3) Safty, soft, comfortable, environmental, durable
4) Anti-UV, anti-rust, anti-mildew
5) Good water permeability
6) Easy installation and maintanance
Why Buy It?
Requires no water Fresh cut appearance Never needs chemicals or fertilizer Never needs mowing or insecticides Can be cleaned with high pressure hose or blooming
Description: From now on, we have CE certification, ISO9001, ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
You could choose many different packing ways, in rolls by PP bag,in pieces by woden case, in small rolls by films,etcs.
about 2200-2500 sqm
about 4500-4600 sqm
about 4600-5000 sqm
Installing sport artificial grass for tennis,croquet onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much sport artificial grass for tennis,croquet you will need.
Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres (6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the sport artificial grass for tennis,croquet .
A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the sport artificial grass for tennis,croquet to trim off to make that perfect edge ie in doorways or up a wall.
Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your sport artificial grass for tennis,croquet , using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and cheap fake grass .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive and sport artificial grass for tennis,croquet can be used.
1.What is the difference between artificial grass and natural grass?
The main difference between artificial grass and natural grass is that artificial grass can be used much more intensively. A natural pitch can be used a maximum of 300, on average 250, hours a year whereas an artificial grass pitch can be played on 7 days a week..
Artificial turf saves space. You need fewer fields because you no longer have to take account of recovery time for the grass, or the condition of the pitch as a result of poor weather conditions.
2.Can artificial turf discolour in the sun? Is it resistant to UV?
Everything in the open air experiences the impact of sunlight, and, more specifically, UV-radiation. For that reason Desso Sports equips its synthetic fibres with the Fibre Protection System (FPS), a technology that protects artificial turf from the fading effect of sunlight. UV-stabilisers ensure that the negative rays do not permeate into the fibres.
3.Can a synthetic grass pitch be recycled?
In the past, used artificial-grass pitches would be converted into floor-covering material for riding tracks. But new techniques allow us to recycle an artificial-grass pitch and use it for civil-engineering applications. Thanks to the top quality materials both the synthetic grass fibres and the infill can be recycled perfectly. On condition of the correct treatment, artificial grass pitches can also be recycled as artificial turf.